Finally, we can use whatsapp for Web officially. There are many people who have been using whatsapp from all over the world and it has been one of the best apps when it comes to communication and keeping in touch from all over. It has been easy to get their numbers, synchronize and get them on the mobile phone. However, with this android app, it has as well limited some few fellows but they can now smile all the way to their browser and keep in touch with people. This is because at times people may still be using those small analogue phones and so they cannot access whatsapp for desktop, Windows 8.1.
Putting in mind that computers and internet is everywhere nowadays then you can be sure that there must be an increase in whatsapp users in the world today. Some few months back before this version cam into existence we have as well been guide people who want to use whatsapp on PC on how they can download it suing android emulators such as Bluestacks and Youwave among others. Now we are not going to use all this. There is no download process needed in this. All you need to do is follow the guide and after that you will be able to use whatsapp for Web. It is easy and I believe you will not be using any other method whenever you computer is with you even your phone.
We definitely expected much from Facebook when they bought Whatsapp Inc and we have already started seeing the fruits of this. One thing, which you need to note, is that this version can open on Google Chrome and so if you are used to any other browser then you will have to use this one too. Here is the guide which will help you access Whatsapp Free Download for Web today. It is very simple compared to the one that you have to download. Check it below.
WhatsApp for Web – Windows 7/8/XP & Mac
- Get on your Smartphone and download whatsapp to have yourself or rather number registered. Without this, you cannot be able to use whatsapp for web.
- If you already have, whatsapp messenger on your phone go to the play store and upgrade it so that it can pick any updates. If you had an account and deleted then you will have to start from stage one or reinstall it first. This will definitely come with the upgrades.
- Get on Chrome and type in web.whatsapp.com
- This will show you a code which is called QR
- After that get your Smartphone and go to your Whatsapp Desktop messenger
- Get on the menu and you are going to find whatsapp web. Note that you must have the latest version of whatsapp which is v2.11.498 and above to get this new feature on the menu.
- Get the QR code, which was on the site, and scan it. After this, give the app some few seconds to scan and certify that you have an account already.
- Once done click on Ok and you are done and ready to go.
Whatsapp Web Interface – cons
- Whatsapp Web Interface is not available for other operating systems such as iOS and iPhone
- It is totally the same thing that you use on phone, has no new features or minus
- Whenever a chat comes on your web version it does the same on the phone
- You may end up spending more on both in terms of data
- For security purposes, you might not be comfortable to use it on a public PC since anyone can view your conversation whenever you forget to log off.
Whatsapp Web Client – Pros
- You can access your whatsapp on PC and keep the conversation going on
- Once you scan the QR code you do not have to use it again to log in
- Getting video, typing messages among other things is easy on a PC
That is it about whatsapp for web and you can go ahead and start using it.Check more tutorial on portail of Android Apps for PC.
Latest posts by Pamar Krun (see all)
- Download Snapchat App for PC,Laptop or Computer (Windows 7/8) - February 22, 2015
- Download Hill Climb Racing Game for PC,Windows 7/8 - February 20, 2015
- Download Wechat for PC or Laptop Windows 7/8/8.1 - February 16, 2015